Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 1, 2012

I9000XXJVU Android 2.3.6 Upgrade for Europe Samsung Galaxy S I9000, Install and Root Procedures

Here it comes the Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread firmware update for Samsung Galaxy GT-I9000 Europe version. This is upgrade from previous build 2.3.5 I9000XXJVT . Check out the new features, enhancements and improvements on the changes list below.

Firmware build: I9000XXJVU
PDA: I9000XXJVU
Modem: I9000XXJVU
CSC: I9000OXAJVU
Version: Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
Build Date: December 29 2011

Changes:
-Face Unlock
-Galaxy S2 Photo Editor
-Galaxy Note Lockscreen
-Camera is better and can also take picture while shooting video + Minor UI Change
-Auto-Rotation is fast - Fast switching from portrait to landscape
-FPS is a bit higher on 3D. But still not better than froyo.
-IO performance is better. Amazing.
-Quadrant first run: 1425
-Second run: 1643
-Browser is simply smoother.
-But 2 FPS on speed reading HTML5 test WTF? Something must be wrong with HTML5!
-182+1 Points on html5test.com.
-Avaible ram is 320mb.
-Notification bar turn back speed is faster and smoother.
-Gallery3D is faster and smoother.
-Task manager kills more app(not sure).
-Nenamark looks much smoother than JW1.
-Faster overall and this made me happy.

Screenshots of I9000XXJVU Android 2.3.6 after installation:


I9000XXJVU Android 2.3.6 firmware Screenshot 1

I9000XXJVU Android 2.3.6 firmware Screenshot 2

I9000XXJVU Android 2.3.6 firmware Screenshot 3

I9000XXJVU Android 2.3.6 firmware Screenshot 4

I9000XXJVU Android 2.3.6 firmware Screenshot 5

Languages:
Cestina
Dansk
Deutsh (3 different)
English (6 different)
Espanõl (2 different)
Francais (2 different)
Hrvatski
Icelandic
Irish
Italiano
Kazakh
Latviesu
Lietuviu
Macedonian
Magyar
Nederlands (2 different)
Norweigan
Polski
Portugues
Romana
Slovencina
Slovenscina
Soumi
Svenska
Turkce

Odin Flashing Procedure with the I9000XXJVU Stock ROM:
- Make a back up of all important files stored on the device
- Ensure that battery is fully charge or at-least 50% to avoid bricking the device due to power failure.

DOWNLOAD I9000XXJVU Stock ROM via sammobile.com
GT-I9000_I9000XXJVU_I9000OXAJVU_OXA
Mirror: http://www.multiupload.com/0T7NBMEZFM
Password: samfirmware.com

Downloader/Flasher: Odin v1.7
Pit file: S1_512.Pit   (needed for full flashing if your are currently running from custom ROMs.

Extract the firmware/stock ROM with 7zip.
Run Odin
Click PDA then select and load the CODE_I9000XXJVU_CL851880_REV03_user_low_ship.tar.m d5
Click PHONE then select and load the MODEM_I9000XXJVU_REV_00_CL1092175.tar.md5
Click CSC then select and load the GT-I9000-CSC-MULTI-OXAJVU.tar.md5
I9000XXJVU Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread upgrade

Full flashing with Pit file - (This one is for those who currently runs other custom ROMs that having difficulties reverting back to official stock) - Just simply add the 512.Pit file on the PIT button.
I9000XXJVU Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.3.6 upgrade with Pit

Set the Galaxy S  into Download MODE: Hold and press Volume Down+Power+Home button simultaneously. If you can't get into download mode use the download mode jig dongle.

Samsung galaxy S download mode buttons

If download mode screen displays, connect the device to PC. Once Odin detected it
Then hit the 'START' button to begin flashing. Wait until the flashing finishes.
Do a factory reset *2767*3855# after flashing.

How to Root the Samsung Galaxy S that now runs on Android 2.3.6 XXJVU?
Rooting procedure: (if you want to get root, you can grab and use Chainfire's CF-Root Kernel XXJVU.
Chainfire's CF-Root

Just Extract the Rooted Kernel and then run up Odin
Load the CF-Root-XX_OXA_JVU_2.3.6-v4.3-CWM3RFS.tar in PDA button.
Set you Galaxy S into Download mode, connect and then fire up 'START' button.
How to root I9000XXJVU Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread rooting
Once the flashing complete your device is now rooted.
You can join the discussion thread started by Faryaab at XDA-developer foe more info.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét